question

Lamberto Lopez Luengo avatar image
Lamberto Lopez Luengo asked

Quattro Charger from ACin2 without external relay

My question is how can I tell my 8Kva Quattro, through the connect application, that I only want to charge through AC In 2 when my battery level is below 20%, and to stop charging when it reaches 50%? , having the ACin 2 connected all the time. Right now I am using an external contactor activated through one of the relays with relay wizard programming, (MK2 and Victron Connect software), but when I close the relay many times the system drops for a few seconds if the load is greater than 3 Kw in ACout.

Thanks in advance.
MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerbattery charging
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Lamberto Lopez Luengo

I just want to clarify here. No charging from ac but donyou want to remain connected to ac?

If you do not then you can just use an ac ignore assistant.

0 Likes 0 ·
Lamberto Lopez Luengo avatar image Lamberto Lopez Luengo Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Yes, the idea is to ignore the input in AC2in, and to do so use some assistant to charge from ACin2 below 20% of batteries, and stop charging above 40.

Right now I have it done with a Home Assistant integration, a Shelly to be more exact, against a contactor, but I don't like it 100% as it cuts the current.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers