question

windpass avatar image
windpass asked

Samsung S9+ won't connect

I had no Bluetooth connection issues with my old Samsung Galaxy 8S but now with a Samsung Galaxy 9S my MPPT 100 I30 does not connect, it cannot find the controller. I have been through the manual.

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@windpass

Does the phone system under bluetooth see the mppt? Don't connect this way, just need to verify if the BT is working or not. If you have your GPS location on and it still does not see it then there may be an issue with the mppt although that is unusual unless someone has switched it off in software.

By "been through the manual" are you referring to the troubleshooting section of Victron Connect or the mppt manual?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

windpass avatar image
windpass answered ·

My phone does not see the mppt, Bluetooth is on, GPS location is on.

I simply changed from an S8 to and S9 and now it does not connect. The S8 connection was solid.

I have gone through both manuals, thanks for the response.

I will next try the hard reboot, disconnecting both the 12 vdc batteries and the PV to see what happens.

2 |3000