question

Michael Ziegler avatar image
Michael Ziegler asked

Control your devices in VRM showing incorrect inverter state

Great new feature ...but my inverter is switched off, yet the toggle shows it as on? And when I toggle the off and it goes through its reset...it comes back as shown screen-shot-2022-03-15-at-144102.jpg

VRM
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thanks for reporting, I’ll forward it to the team.
0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Ziegler avatar image Michael Ziegler Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
G - any idea if this has been addressed...still the same for me?
0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ Michael Ziegler commented ·
It’s now on a list of things to fix.
0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Ziegler avatar image Michael Ziegler Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

G - thanks for your help - I am new to this, so just not sure when, if at all I will know ....do I just keep checking the tab on my portal? This message was longer - but I now see that the VRM control has been removed. Hope it comes back, great option for our remote island location

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

being addressed as per Guys reply

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ste7of1 avatar image
ste7of1 answered ·

Is this still an issue with Venus 2.92? I just set up venus on RPi and I can use both vrm or remote console to turn off inverter but can not turn back on. Get indicator in vrm as well as victronconnect app that state is initializing (after attempting turn on) but unit remains off. Switch positions for inverter only and charge follow key press but haven’t verified functionality of actual operation - I suspect it is non-functional, same as on, but, will try to test tomorrow.

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Check you battery restart voltage in the inverter settings as well.
0 Likes 0 ·