question

Ingo avatar image
Ingo asked

VRM Dark Mode - Black Text Bug.

I see Dark Mode is now active on VRM and it looks good. Can I suggest that the black text below also be changed to EG. light grey or other colour when using Dark Mode. See example below.

1647320250559.png

VRM
1647320250559.png (12.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Ingo,

for me too. I've brought this to the attention of the VRM developers and I suspect there will be an update soon.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

The new "control" option is almost illegible in dark mode, will also need a tweak.screenshot-2022-03-16-at-105822.png

1 comment
2 |3000

@nickdb I've heard this should be fixed early next week.

0 Likes 0 ·
pau1phi11ips avatar image
pau1phi11ips answered ·

The changes to the VRM lately are really good. Bravo to the dev's working on it (I'm kinda jealous of your job tbh).

Tweaking dark mode to look good is a pain. I have to do it often at work. Think these should fix the above problems.

html.dark .vrm-widget .vrm-widget__item--black {

color: #fff

}

html.dark .sg-btn-icon {

background-color: transparent;

border: 1px solid transparent;

color: #c8c8c6;

}

2 |3000

paulcupine avatar image
paulcupine answered ·

The VRM black text bug is back as of the last update. There is also still the issue of custom widgets ignoring the colour selection when logging the same stat of two different instances of the same type of device.

For example, I have two Fronius inverters and if I log "L1 power" for both on the same custom widget, selecting orange for one and white for the other, both come up white - although both are currently black given the bug above.

2 |3000