question

mito avatar image
mito asked

How to use a programmable relay assistant using SOC setting

When I try to configure programmable relay assistant in Multi II to close relay, using SOC level settings, seems that assistant doesn´t use SOC coming from CerboGX using BMS-CAN.

I read post with same issue https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/65651/does-the-soc-assistant-condition-on-the-programmab.html , and tried to use same recommendation , that seemed worked in that case, so I selected "enable battery monitor", because the post says that doing so, SOC will be coming from external meter (in that case BMV) and not from internal SOC calculation, as all internal data will be replaced by the data coming from external control.

Well, I tried to replicate the solution indicated in post and it simply doesn´t work. The only difference I see is that in post SOC was coming from BMV, and inmy case SOC is coming from BMS. But cannot figure out why this could be the difference for my Assistant fails to take true SOC.

Any help to understand how to use SOC coming from BMS in a Multi II assistant ?

Note: Assistant and connections work fine and activate Relay when using other conditions. The problem is where SOC is coming from.

SOCVE.CanAssistants
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VEConfigure Assistants manual