question

pascal-o avatar image
pascal-o asked

ESS Parameter Change with assistant - set point grid

I would like to change the grid set point dynamically depending on SOC. Can this be achieved by a assistant? Story behind, I have a 12KW PV array, 4 Multis (3K each, one phase) and 4 Epever MPPTs. During the day I would like to push back more to the grid as during the night. if I set the set point to 0 or around 0, that will not use enough of my available PV power. This could be caused by my Epever / Victron combination. During the day (or when SOC is high) I would like to set the grid set point to about -1500W. Later this should change to about 0.

ESSSOCAssistants
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

No, but you can do it with nodered. Plenty of people have done this. Probably best visiting the modifications section.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pascal-o avatar image
pascal-o answered ·

OK, will have a look. @Victron: Would be a strong and flexible feature to create an assistant to change some of the ESS settings depending on SOC, Voltage [..] and so on.

2 |3000

Related Resources