question

marioh64 avatar image
marioh64 asked

GuiMods Installation Display Ansicht

Hallo,

nachdem ich die aktuelle Version von GuiMods installiert habe, fehlt bei mir im Hauptmenu die rote Kachel fĆ¼r den AC Eingang. Da ich keinen Multiplus habe war diese Kachel zwar in der Original Software auch leer, aber si ewurde trotzdem angezeigt. Jetzt ist dort eine freie Stelle, was wie ich finde optisch nicht so gut aussieht. Bekomme ich diese Kachel irgendwie wieder angezeigt?

VG

Venus OS
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ā™¦ commented Ā·

@MarioH64 Habe die Frage mal in den "Modifications" Bereich verschoben, wĆ¼rde aber vorschlagen die Frage noch mal auf englisch neu zu schreiben.
(diese Frage bearbeiten)

Wenn ich das richtig verfolgt habe, wurde das in der GuiMod 2 eingefĆ¼hrt.
https://community.victronenergy.com/idea/105909/guimods2-replaces-guimods.html
Keine Ahnung in wie weit man da Einstellungsmƶglichkeiten hat, da ich die Mod bisher nicht selbst getestet habe.
Vielleicht ist es ja auch bei der GuiMod 1 nicht so?!

@Kevin Windrem Maybe you can help here he is missing the red grid tile after installing the mod.
He doesn't have a MultiPlus but he doesn't like the empty space.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
3 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered Ā·
At one point I hid the AC input tile if the system did not have an AC input. The current code displays the AC input tile if an inverter/charger is detected. But if you don't have a Multi or Quatro, this space will be blank. This was a request from several users who did not want their clients confused by an AC input indication when it would never be valid.

GuiMods2 is obsolete. Please upgrade to the latest version of GuiMods.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

marioh64 avatar image marioh64 commented Ā·

OK shame, I liked it better with the red tile like in the original skin than with a blank space on the top left.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ā™¦ commented Ā·
Ok, then maybe you should edit or delete the thread I posted above, otherwise it can get confusing.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered Ā·

I realized I'd already created a user preference to control inactive tile visibility on the Grid Parallel flow overview so changed the AC Input tile in the standard flow overview to use it.

You can set inactive tiles to be shown, dimmed or hidden

This is a global setting that affects all inactive tiles (at least on the Grid Parallel overview).

2 |3000

marioh64 avatar image
marioh64 answered Ā·

Thank you for the quick implementation of my wish, I like it so much better. Even if the red and green tiles are empty for me.

Would it be possible to adjust the translation in a later version? Now it is partly in English and in German. But thanks again for your great work.

Best regards1.png

1.png (179.5 KiB)
4 comments
2 |3000

Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem commented Ā·
I have set up the text so translation can occur BUT have not built the necessary database for translation to any language. I'm not sure why some fields translate and some to not. Language translation is not something I'm prepared to tackle at the moment. Sorry.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
marioh64 avatar image marioh64 Kevin Windrem commented Ā·

No problem, I can speak some English and I know the meaning of the tiles. Thank you again for your great work.

Best regards

0 Likes 0 Ā·
Show more comments

Related Resources