question

henry-co avatar image
henry-co asked

Grid code for the Philippines?

I want to set up a Multiplus 48V 3000VA 35A as a DC coupled ESS in the Philippines and do not intend to feedback to the grid. What grid code should I select? Appreciate your guidance.

grid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

If you do not intend to feed back to the grid then you don't need a grid code. Put another way, you should not enter a grid code if you don't intend to feed back.
Also, if there is no appropriate grid code for your country then you have another reason to not select a grid code.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·

He wants to use ESS, so he must set up a grid code. It can be "Other", if the specific country is not available and none of the other grid codes would work for some reason.

I can't say if "Other" (or the grid code from another country) is allowed in Philippines or not.

@henry-co

You can set the grid code only once. After that, if you want to change it, you will need a password. You can ask your Victron distributor for that password.

1 Like 1 ·
henry-co avatar image henry-co seb71 commented ·
@Seb71, thank you for clarifying. Will try this. Rgds
0 Likes 0 ·
henry-co avatar image
henry-co answered ·

Thank you.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic