question

Jesse avatar image
Jesse asked

How to get rid of the "Your installation is running on" splash screen every time I load VRM?

It's unnecessary, and requires clicking to clear it so I can actually see what is going on.

Half the time it's wrong anyway, based on old data that hasn't been updated yet.

This should be opt in, not opt out!!

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Hi,

On your VRM, (no installation selected) go to Profile --> Disable Screensaver.

BR

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jesse avatar image Jesse commented ·

So, this is the screen saver?! It shows on my phone app, on web browsers, though never on the cerbo screen. But it only started to appear a few weeks ago so I assumed it was something new. Anyway, I had no idea... Thanks for clearing that up.

2022-02-19-072436.png

0 Likes 0 ·
2022-02-19-072436.png (168.9 KiB)
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Not sure what you mean I never get anything like that. Can you make a screenshot of that?

Do you go to the VRM portal via your browser or the VRM app? What device do you use to connect? PC, Mac, android or iOS Smartphone/Tablet?

2 |3000