question

gonzo avatar image
gonzo asked

Sum of AC output power is not displayed.

In my test installation I am currently using a MultiPlus 24/500/10-16 and a Phoenix Inverter 24V 1200VA 230V together.

The MultiPlus is mainly used as a backup to automatically charge the batteries from the grid when the sun is too weak for several days.

In the VRM portal, the input power of the two charge controllers is displayed correctly. But the AC output power is not added, I only see the power from the MultiPlus.

It is the same with the display in the remote console.

In the details the output power of the Phoenix is displayed correctly.

All devices are connected to a Rasberry Pi via USB adapter. Am I missing a setting so that the output power of the Phoenix is also displayed?

vrm-portal-1.jpg

VRM
vrm-portal-1.jpg (43.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Gonzo

A GX devices can only monitor or control one system (in your case one inveter) at a time on the main page.

There may be some information under devices in the GX menu but not much more than that.

It is not designed for the way you have connected it for monitoring two VE bus systems. So in short it cannot do what you want it to do.

I have seen a system with has DC system enabled so there is a bit more information for charge/discharge there for more info on the multi charging.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gonzo avatar image
gonzo answered ·

Is there a way to display only the Phoenix Inverter?

Since the MultiPlus is primarily intended as a backup and charger, I can do without the display of its AC output.

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Gonzo

Unplug the Multiplus? Is the Phoenix and ve direct or a VE bus product? (Are you using an MK3 to connect it to the Pi?). Get a bmv to keep SOC? It really depends on what you want to monitor.

0 Likes 0 ·