question

ortis avatar image
ortis asked

charging program for TAB battery tubular

Hello, I have a multi compact 24/800/230 with MPPT 75/50, BMV 700 and Cerbo GX. I would like to connect 8 pcs of batteries from TAB. This is a motion tubular model. Is a flooded small traction battery. The "flooded tubular plate" charging program can be selected in the inverter settings. The problem is that I don't know if this program respects DIN 41773 or DIN 41774 - that's in the requirement to charge this battery. It is a classic flooded battery. What is your recommendation for setting parameters in VE Config?

battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

You can configure all settings by your own if none of the presets is correct for your battery.

Look in the datasheet of the battery configure the settings as the manufacturer recommends it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ortis avatar image
ortis answered ·

Thanks for the response. But... that is the problem. It is written on that battery that it is to be charged by the WA plan; WoWa, IuIa standards; WUIa according to DIN 41773 and DIN 41774. Can you please advise me what parameters to set in the inverter? see picture. Thanks

1 comment
2 |3000

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Perhaps you could share a photo of your mystery batteries label?
0 Likes 0 ·
ortis avatar image
ortis answered ·

configure

snimek-obrazovky-2022-02-09-104822.png

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic