question

john2019 avatar image
john2019 asked

CCGX alarm function

Hi, Everyone

Just a quick question, I will connect Quattro and MPPT to Lynx DC distributor with mega fuses. How do I know remotely if fuse blows in the future. Any alarm or function can tell me that?

Thanks

CCGX Color Controlfuses
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
David Foret (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
David Foret (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

No ! there is no communication from the Lynx Distributor, you just know by the leds on the cover when a fuse has blown.

As you are willing to remote monitor your installation it means you will have a CCGX, Venus GX or Octro GX.

If the fuse of the Quattro blows, this one will shut off and if an MPPT fuse blows this one will be On but with no charge.

When you come across these 2 situations, well, you'll know you need to chck out the fuses first !

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

I was informed,that fuse failure feedback over the VE-can to the Venus device is possible,but Victron are yet to implement it! future upgrade

2 |3000

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic