question

nowen567 avatar image
nowen567 asked

Multiplus Compact 12/1200/50 beeping

2dfb967a-3c7e-4e22-aacf-f817bd720293.jpegHi, this keeps beeping periodically (approx once an hour) and the yellow charger light is flashing. Does anyone know what the beeping could indicate please?

battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The beeping is curious because there is no buzzer or any sounder or any sort of audible alarms inside there. All alarms are indicated by LEDs on the front.
Without being able to hear, it's very difficult to advise on any sounds.

Flashing yellow charger LED means that the network / generator is available and the battery is fully charged and is in Float.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nowen567 avatar image nowen567 commented ·
Thank you that’s really helpful
0 Likes 0 ·
jane avatar image
jane answered ·

Hi there - I have exactly the same issue on the same product. Beeping about once an hour and yellow charging light flashing continuously. The beeping must mean something is wrong? Does anyone know how to stop it? Thanks.

3 comments
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Do you have a GX device VRM setup on this in stallation? If so please check the alarm logs.
0 Likes 0 ·
jane avatar image jane kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Hi - I have absolutely no idea if I have a GX VRM set up. I don't even know what the multiplus compact is for, why its in my house (it was there when I purchased the house about 3 years ago). I really want an engineer to come and look, but its not easy to find out how to get someone - any ideas please? I don't know who the original installers were.

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ jane commented ·

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

Have a look for your area, should list someone who can assist.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic