question

rithym1964 avatar image
rithym1964 Suspended asked

vrm detail displayed on remote console?

Hi to all

On the VRM portal it is possible to display, or not display the extra detail of the system by clicking on 'Show Details' or 'Hide Details' and for me this works fine on a Win 10 PC. I also have remote console display in the battery house on a Win 7 laptop but I can't see how to view the extra detail on this display. I am using Venus GX v280-38

TIA

remote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

I don't think it's possible to show on the remote console. There's not as much real estate there.

If you have it running on a laptop, why not just use the Dashboard VRM?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rithym1964 avatar image rithym1964 commented ·
Thanks for your reply. When browsing this site I see some screen shots where the extra detail is displayed on the remote console. Perhaps they are using a different device to the Venus GX or the person has 'tweaked' the software. The little Win 7 laptop in my battery house only has 2GB RAM and it struggles to display the VRM in realtime. It does however display the remote console just fine so having the extra detail would be a bonus.
0 Likes 0 ·
snoobler avatar image snoobler rithym1964 commented ·
Gotcha. I just poked through my CCGX, and I can't find an option to enable that info on the remote console. Sorry.
0 Likes 0 ·