question

daring avatar image
daring asked

Mppt 250/70 blue tooth symbol missing on displa

Hi I can't connect my blue tooth phone to the inverter and noticed the blue tooth symbol is missing on the display How to I fix this

chargerMPPT Control display
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

hello

is it a blue solar or a smart solar MPPT ?

if it's a blue solar, ther's not blue toooth on it, you need to ad a smart dongle BT

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

daring avatar image
daring answered ·

Hi Sorry I should have said its a smart solar I was working fine the last couple of days but yesterday the blue tooth stopped working and I noticed that there is no "funnel" symbol on the display now

2 |3000

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hello @Daring

Is the Smart Solar not visible in VictronConnect or is it for example greyed out and when you press it, it gives a notification?

If it is not visible, are you sure that you have location services enabled on the phone?

When it is visible but greyed, it is necessary to power cycle the MPPT by disconnecting PV and battery for a minute. After reconnecting them (battery first), you should be able to connect again. When you are connected, please install the update to v2.37 that is available in the latest VictronConnect (v5.52), by going into the product info screen.

Regarding the symbol on the display, I am curious what symbol you are revering to as there is not a symbol that shows whether bluetooth is enabled or not.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic