question

Was avatar image
Was asked

EasySolar II GX Display Keeps Reseting when the System is Connected to Grid

My EasySolar II GX keeps reseting as shown on the display when connected to grid and charging the batteries. It doesn't disconnect the power from the AC output, but the screen shows that the system is restarting.
This only happens when the system is charging from grid and not when charging from PV.
Any ideas please one what might be causing this please?

EasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Was, please contact your dealer for this one. Its a known issue (hardware) for which there is a solution.

My apologies for the trouble.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Was avatar image Was commented ·
any update please ?
0 Likes 0 ·
Was avatar image
Was answered ·

Hi @mvader (Victron Energy),
thanks for the response, is there a way i can fix this myself, like steps i can follow?

2 |3000

Was avatar image
Was answered ·

@mvader (Victron Energy) the problem is that i shipped my unit from abroad, so sending it back to the seller for repair would be expensive and time consuming. Any thoughts for an alternative solution to get it fixed ?

2 |3000