question

kiwi35 avatar image
kiwi35 asked

Multiplus II-GX upgrade with VRM ?

On the VRM portal I see that my Multiplus-II GX 48/5000/70 can update the firmware.

But also there is a warning about connected things on the GX, which is integrated to the Multiplus.

Now the question is pretty simple, can I upgrade the Multiplus-II GX using VRM ? Is there any danger I brick it because of the integrated GX ?

Multiplus-IIVRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@kiwi35

The firmware update uploads to the gx and is verified before the update is applied. It would be very unusual circumstances that would brick the unit.

The instructions are here.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

If you do it, the start of the procedure points you to some detailed instructions. Go through them thoroughly before going ahead AND print them, or open them in a separate web browser session.

2 |3000

kiwi35 avatar image
kiwi35 answered ·

Worked like a charm :) Thanks !

2 |3000

Related Resources