question

paolo avatar image
paolo asked

Blue Smart IP22 compatibility with CBE control unit

I own the BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor, SmartSolar Charger MPPT 100/30 and Smart battery Sense. I would like to replace the CBE 516 battery charger of my Niesmann Bischoff Arto 66L motorhome with your Blue Smart IP22, to manage a LiFePO4 battery in the future. But I have analyzed the characteristics of your charger and I seemed to understand that there is no connection with a cable dedicated to the display CBE mounted on my motorhome. On this display now I can see an icon indicating the charge in place and therefore the connection with the 220V.

To avoid the lack of such a connection, there are solutions that do not compromise the warranty? ... or do you have in anticipation of producing a charger with the same characteristics, but with this additional option?

I also ask: if the LiFePO4 setting of the Service Battery is set, is the charge of the normal Lead Battery Battery compromised, connected to the Electronic Battery Separator?

I have translated via Google.

charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

paolo avatar image paolo commented ·

Charger Icons

0 Likes 0 ·
cbe-display.jpg (172.0 KiB)
1 Answer
fesolar avatar image
fesolar answered ·

hy

for this type of application i think that you can use ip67 charger with (SI) at the and of the reference !

the si charger have a second output (power limites) how is active if you have 180/265 vac at the input. i think you can use this to conect it to the cbe to ac detect signal !

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

paolo avatar image paolo commented ·

I don't think it's good for my needs, as this charger does not allow you to simultaneously connect the LiFePO4 Battery Service with the Lead Battery Motor. furthermore I understand that the connection with the CBE display is of a single cable.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic