question

mikisound avatar image
mikisound asked

Blue Smart Charger 12/15 IP65 vs IP22

If I have understood well, on the Blue Smart PI65 12/15 charger, the charging current can be only chosen between two fixed values 4 & 15A until on the IP22 the current can be free limited through the app.

My intention is to by the IP22 12/15 model and limit the current to 10A and use it for my 100Ah lead acid flooded battery (recommended charging current) and at the same time to have space for further upgrades with a higher capacity battery. Is it possible to do it on this way?

in addition to IP protection level and the possibility of limiting the current on the IP22 model via app, is there any other difference between these two models?

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
andri2bajo avatar image
andri2bajo answered ·

IP22 has a Night mode which enable you to reduce at half the current in charging.

then, alternatively, current can be switched at half itself, for example SMC IP22 30A could also be set to limit current at half 15A , but fixed..so not at the current you decide to give...see manuals.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic