question

Justin Tierney avatar image
Justin Tierney asked

Consumed Ah shown on VRM

Sorry if this was asked before, I did search but didn't find anything. I was just wondering if on the VRM dashboard it could show consumed ah? It shows volts, amps, temp, remaining time in the data box for battery info, but I don't see anyway to added consumed ah. I know I can add it under the advanced area but was looking at the dashboard. So I have to jump back to the BMV to see. If I'm overlooking something please let me know. Thanks.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

there is no way to turn that on to show on the dashboard - at this time - as you have said the only place to see it is in the advanced selection options

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gameburg avatar image
gameburg answered ·

Hi It's easy to turn it on in advanced mode but it doesn't show anything... (not on PC or VRM-app)

Using a globallink 520 together with BVM-712. I do see all other data, voltages, current, charge-status etc

How do I get this up and running?

2022-02-15-12-54-48-eos-vrm-portal.png

1 comment
2 |3000

JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ commented ·

@Gameburg

Have a look tomorrow. This from the GlobalLink manual..

1644931185849.png

The widget looks the same as the SOC, just different scaling.

0 Likes 0 ·
1644931185849.png (54.3 KiB)
gameburg avatar image
gameburg answered ·

Ok, thanks! I'll look later today then (started it up in the afternoon yesterday).

BR

Patrik

2 |3000

gameburg avatar image
gameburg answered ·

Yesterday it appear with data in "consumed amps" but now it is gone again... Doesn't it keep the data from previous data-send and showing that until new data arrives?

2 |3000

cloudberry avatar image
cloudberry answered ·

I also have issues with Globallink and BMV-712 for temperature and consumed Ah. It is only logging with irregular and seemingly random intervals. Also the minimum temperature shown is 0 while I know for a fact that it has been minus.

3 comments
2 |3000

32mike avatar image 32mike commented ·
I have the same issue. The consumed amp hours is transmitted very sporadically and almost not at all.
0 Likes 0 ·
westen avatar image westen 32mike commented ·

Same here: Globallink shows "Consumed Amperehours" with great irregularity. Strange thing is. . . the information appears to be there, but isn't shown as a "line" in the graph.

While "hovering" over the graph, it does sometimes show a bullet with information on consumed Ah, just no "graphline" appears. screenshot-2022-11-11-at-124655.png

0 Likes 0 ·
westen avatar image westen commented ·
Are you connected via bluetooth or VE-Direct to the BMV?

Myself I am only connected via bluetooth.

I'm just wondering if this might have anything to do with it...

Maybe via VE-direct everything is just fine?

0 Likes 0 ·