question

recupirate avatar image
recupirate asked

"Ignore AC" load monitoring on L1 but not L2

I updated my MP II 120x2 firmware to 489 to resolve the excessive noise issue. The firmware did indeed fix the excessive noise present during Absorb and Float charging stages which ultimately resolves those concerns.

There may be a new development with this firmware. After further testing I have concluded that the "Ignore AC" functionality is no longer effective regarding monitoring loads on L2. It does appear to work as programmed when loads are placed on L1. I believe that the L2 loads were effective in the functionality before the firmware update. Now with the “Ignore AC” turned on and when a properly sized load on L2 is added the relay will allow the grid through for about 15 seconds and then auto switches back to “Ignore” (even though the load is still present). It will continue to cycle back and forth. If the same load is moved to L1, the functionality works as programmed and retains grid connection until load is removed. Am I wrong that L2 should function the same as L1 or is this a known limitation?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerfirmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers