question

sut avatar image
sut asked

Link to Download the "DTK zigbee Application software" Zigbee DRF2658c

Hello, can someone tell me we're I can found the "DTK zigbee Application software" to configure the USB Zigbee DRF2658c as an coordinator, Thanks

Energy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
pau1phi11ips avatar image
pau1phi11ips answered ·

I've just been looking for it too. Found it here linked here: http://www.dtkcn.com/?yes=1645040832496

You probably need to enable Chinese to English translation to spot the link: http://www.dtkcn.com/download/DTK_Module_Setup_20211112.rar

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sudhir avatar image sudhir commented ·
Hi, this link does not have any links to download the software, or am I missing something??
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexander avatar image
Alexander answered ·

Here is how i configured the USB Zigbee DRF2658c: I connected the USB Zigbee DRF2658c to the PC and startet the DTK Zigbee Application. Switch to englisch and choose Zigbee Module-Button. The DRF2659C (RS485) was connect to a USB powersupply. The Boud-Rate starts always with 38400 as default. Click "Connect". The Control button turn to green and shows "Link Success". Now you can change the parameters so that the cerbo can work with.

First cklick "READ". Under "Write Parameters" and change the Point Type to Coordinator and set the Boud Rate to 9600. Under "Presetting Parameters To Router" set the Baud Rate also to 9600. (The Router seems to be the RS485 Zigbee.)

Second click "Write". All parameters should now be set to both Zigbee´s.screenshot-2023-03-03-234054.png

Now you can control your settings with DISCONNECT and CONNECT. For a communication you must change the COM to 9600, or set it to AUTO.

The blue LED of the USB-Zigbee is then alyways on, the blue LED of the RS485 is slowly blinking.

The cerbo recognize the USB Zigbee immediately as a Grid meter.

Hope this helps!

9 comments
2 |3000

steveo-1 avatar image steveo-1 commented ·

Hallo Alexander

Ich habe die Software installiert, den Zigbee USB nach deinen Angaben programmiert und dauerhaft erleuchtet. Am Cerbo wird er nicht erkannt, zumindest stelle ich keine Änderung fest und die zweite LED blinkt immer mal gefühlt fünf mal kurz hintereinander und dann ist Ruhe

. Muss ich den Zigbee RS485 (DRF2659C) auch programmieren? Der DRF2659C ist immer am blinken und ist am EM530 angeschlossen.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexander avatar image Alexander steveo-1 commented ·

Hallo stevio-1,

Du musst zum konfigurieren beide Geräte angeschlossen haben. Der DRF2658c hängt am PC mit der dtkcn-Software, der DRF2659C hängt nur an einem USB Netzteil. Hast du alles wie oben eingegeben, dann nur auf "write" klicken. Die Konfiguration wird dann per Funk auf den DRF2659C geschrieben.

Die Programmierung ist natürlich nur notwendig, wenn Du die Zigbee Geräte über AliExpress etc. gekauft hast. Die Zigbee-Geräte von einem Victronhändler sollten sofort funktionieren. Die Programmierung hat dann der Victronhändler bereits vorgenommen, was sich halt im Preis wieder spiegelt.

Ich musste bei mir im Haus allerdings die richtige Position finden, da ich immer wieder Funkabbrüche hatte. Der Cerbo mit dem Zigbee sitzt im Keller (die Kellerdecke ist mit Alukaschierten Dämmplatten beklebt, was vermutlich die Störungen verursacht), der EM24 ist im ersten Stock beim Zähler.

Viel Erfolg!

Alexander

0 Likes 0 ·
sudhir avatar image sudhir commented ·
How to download the dtk software? I have been going nuts on this. Please anybody help me
0 Likes 0 ·
atr45 avatar image atr45 commented ·

Salut @Alexander , la configuration est nécessaire sur chaque unité (DRF2658C & DRF2659C) ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexander avatar image Alexander atr45 commented ·

Salut atr45,

you have to connect the Zigbee DRF2658c to the PC, while the other DRF2659c is connected to a USB powersupply. Both Zigbee devices should be closed together, so the 58c can send the settings to the 59c.

Best regards,

Alexander

1 Like 1 ·
rikhf avatar image rikhf commented ·
Hello @Alexander ,

I've followed you steps (nice, thanks!) but the 59C unit keeps blinking very fast. It is however communicating with the 58C because I can read and program it. As far as I understand it should be blinking slow now. Do you have any idea?

Regards, Rik

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexander avatar image Alexander rikhf commented ·
Hi rikhf,

the 58c one led is blinking very fast, the other one ist always on. For the 59c it is different: both led are slowly alternate blinking. Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 ·
admabatley1983 avatar image
admabatley1983 answered ·

I have a Zigbee to RS485 connected to a E112 Energy Meter in my house which is approximately 30 meters away from where my Cerbo GX is located along with the Zigbee to USB.

I managed to get the Zigbee units paired this morning and the energy meter appeared in the settings on the Cerbo GX. After half hour or so the Zigbee connection has dropped out and have spent the last few hours trying to get the units paired again. I've taken the Zigbee to USB unit and placed next to the Zigbee to RS485 and still can't get them to pair. I've tried using the settings above and this still doesn't work.

Does anyone know if there is a factory reset process for these units?

1 comment
2 |3000

pau1phi11ips avatar image pau1phi11ips commented ·
Mine worked for about 18 months and then I couldn't pair them. Tried so many times and then ended up just running some Cat-5e cable between them instead. Kinda annoying but it's been 100% stable with the physical connection.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources