question

dreamfish86 avatar image
dreamfish86 asked

Problem with Touchscreen using Cerbox GX and GX Touch 70

I connected a brand new GX Touch 70 to my Cerbo GX running actual firmware. All works very fine with one exception. I cannot use the little "back"-arrow in the upper left corner. The Cerbo doesn't react. I don't think it is related to the touch device because when in "pages"-mode I can grab there and swipe to the left for the next page.

To configure things I have to press "menue" at the bottom but it hurts when you are in the 3rd or even deeper menue-item and cannot go one level up. Pressing "menue" you begin from start.

Anybody who had similar issues?

Thanks,

Peter

cerbo gxtouchscreen
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Mine works fine. I use the back arrow all the time. Yes, Touch 70/Cerbo.

Others are reporting “dead zones” so maybe you are having that problem. A replacement may be indicated.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

zippospolly avatar image
zippospolly answered ·

I just have the same problem with my GX Touch 70. I will send it back today.

Did you get another one without this fault ?

2 |3000

jowahl avatar image
jowahl answered ·

hello, need to add a second touch to my cerbo. does it work via simple hdmi splitter?

2 |3000

Related Resources