question

m-verbeek avatar image

VRM Login errors on android device

Hi,
I'm using an old tablet with android 4.4.2 to run the vrm app which displays my system in my control room. A couple of days ago the tablet stopped showing any details on the vrm app. Tried to log out / in but am getting an error: unknown error, please try again in a few minutes. This error shows at the app login and at the login to the vrm portal through a browser.

I have also created a new admin account and tried to log in, this also did not solve the issue, same error message.

Tried on a different system and works perfectly there, so the problem only persists on the android tablet on both the vrm app and through the vrm portal browser login.

VRMVictronConnectvrm error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

My guess is that your android version is now getting to old,

Maybe install firefox browser onto the Android and see if you can connect by using that browser

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mikhail-petukhov avatar image
mikhail-petukhov answered ·

I have same issue on android 4.2.2 for vrm v2.2.1 app and chrome browser v71.0.3578.99. This is client version issue because demo access has exactly same error.

2 |3000

mikhail-petukhov avatar image
mikhail-petukhov answered ·

Android 4.2.2 + Opera browser v50.6.2464.201126 with "save data traffic" feature activated - works fine. Open VRM web, login, from web page option create a shortcut on the homescreen. Created shortcut looks and works exactly same as VRM app.

2 |3000