question

bjmccoy50 avatar image
bjmccoy50 asked

Creating a custom VRM report?

Hi, I would like to be a able to create a custom VRM report for my remote observatory. The templates that are provided are of no use to me. Is there any information about the creating custom reports? Blaine.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
simonkeeligan avatar image
simonkeeligan answered ·

i would like to do the same please @mvader (Victron Energy)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

miketo avatar image
miketo answered ·

I too would like to create a custom report. Ideally it's a daily report that can be mailed to me, similar to a notification. Suggestions on how to make or modify a report template would be great!

The hybrid genset and economic templates seem to be proof-of-concept. Can we have a user-created template database that we can pick and choose from? Usual disclaimers would apply: Victron does not support them, no official support provided, use at your own risk, may cause fatal nose warts and uncontrollable belching.

2 |3000

pierre-fuzeau avatar image
pierre-fuzeau answered ·

Je suis aussi intéressé : il n'y a pas de réponses depuis 2021 ?

2 |3000