question

Peter Buijs - NL avatar image
Peter Buijs - NL asked

Smart BMS 12/200

In the manual it says you can connect a charger to the System+ port, in my setup it does not charge.

Loads connected to the System+ port are working.

What is wrong?

BMS
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

douglane avatar image douglane commented ·
@Peter Buijs - NL - Did you ever find an answer to this question? I am planning a similar setup and I was considering using the System+ port for my inverter/charger.
0 Likes 0 ·
Peter Buijs - NL avatar image Peter Buijs - NL douglane commented ·
Nothing at all.
0 Likes 0 ·
bathnm avatar image bathnm commented ·

@Peter Buijs - NL When charging through the System + port, what is the status of the LED beside it?

1643214756986.png

Have you connected to it via the Victron Connect App? It looks like there was a firmeware update for these issues in Victron Connect v5.39 issued on 12/04/21. Do not know if the updated firmeware version will help, or there is some configuration in Victron Connect to help.

0 Likes 0 ·
1643214756986.png (395.9 KiB)
1 Answer
bathnm avatar image
bathnm answered ·

Have you tried asking your local Victron Dealer. You may find better support from them.

If you have tried it and it doesn't work, then report it to the Victron Dealer and ask for a warranty replacement as the manuals clearly say it should work.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic