question

Jeremy Albrecht avatar image
Jeremy Albrecht asked

Missing VRM advanced data

When I view my installation dashboard it shows battery, consumption, and solar data back over the entire life of my system, but when I view the advanced page (or try to export from it) I only get data from the Battery SOC widget.

How do I get the rest of my data?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
jeffy1021 avatar image
jeffy1021 answered ·

Experiencing a similar issue on the mobile view of VRM Advanced. On a desktop browser the Battery SOC widget shows data, but on mobile it says "No data to display." It worked fine up until a couple of days ago, seems to be a display issue.

screenshot-2021-10-19-092833.png

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jeffy1021 avatar image jeffy1021 commented ·
Posting back for the benefit of others. It seems that I accidentally deselected "State of charge (%)" and after selecting it again the data shows up. Obviously this is not the same issue as the OP but wanted to close the loop in case anyone else makes this beginner's mistake!
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Albrecht answered ·

I thought it was just a display issue, but doing a data download gave me pretty much the same thing. All it shows are columns for timestamp, active input, and State of Charge.

2 |3000

Jeremy Albrecht answered ·

Bumping this hoping someone has an answer, or that Victron can step in and help. I’m in the process of selling my trailer (with the Victron setup) and building up a new one, so I’ll need to delete the installation so the next owner can set it up on their account. I’d really like to get my data out first!

2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, please check when your system last sent data to VRM. You can see that in the Device list page.

3 comments
2 |3000

Jeremy Albrecht avatar image Jeremy Albrecht commented ·

It definitely hasn't sent data in a while, but even if I set the date range to a span where it has data I still only get State of Charge. I've attached a screenshot here.

screen-shot-2021-10-27-at-073254.png

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Jeremy Albrecht commented ·
Hi, I'm sorry, but the data, except for "System State of Charge" and kWh data, is only retained for 6 months, see VRM documentation.
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Albrecht avatar image Jeremy Albrecht mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·
Ahh, that explains it, thank you!

Not sure how I missed that in the docs.

0 Likes 0 ·