question

sven avatar image
sven asked

SmartSolar Bluetooth Pairing

I paired my SmartSolar MPPT to my iPhone.

Now I prefer to pair the MPPT to an Android device.

How do I get my SmartSolar in pairing mode again?

VictronConnectBluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

no there is no pairing needed per say,

If the bluetooth is turned on in your phone it should just see the unit once you open the victron connect app

if its not seeing it then TURN your apple phone OFF then reboot your android phone. and see if it sees it then.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

just open the victron connect on the new phone select the device and put the password in.

NOTE only one Item can be connected at a time, so disconect the connect app

1 comment
2 |3000

sven avatar image sven commented ·

The new phone can’t find any Victron device.

How do I disconnect the connect app from the old phone?

0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Connolly avatar image
Michael Connolly answered ·

Is Bluetooth on on the android?

1 comment
2 |3000

sven avatar image sven commented ·

Yes Bluetooth is turned on and I already paired other devices.

Do I need to activate pairing mode at my SmartSolar MPPT?

0 Likes 0 ·
solarwizard avatar image
solarwizard answered ·

Double click the home button on the iPhone until all the open apps appear, then swipe VictronConnect up and off of the screen to turn the app off. Or hold your finger on the app on the homepage until the apps vibrate then click the x on the app you wish to remove.

2 |3000