question

Eero Silfverberg avatar image
Eero Silfverberg asked

VRM Advanced page widgets not stacking correctly

I have a problem with the VRM advanced pages widgets. I can't get any of them to stack horizontally and the only option is to have them stacked vertically.

Can this be fixed?

Browser: Google Chrome v93.0.4577.63 and Safari v14.1.2

VRM
vrm-advanced-page.mp4 (552.7 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Eero Silfverberg

Not having an issue with mine. Try lowering your page zoom. Or increasing it? Changing box size maybe? I have box shape combos with longer ones across the width. But I am running windows 10 with firefox.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi Eero, thank you for reporting this.

I am running the exact same versions of OS and Browsers. Resizing widgets and moving them vertically and horizontally works correctly for various installations.

Is this issue something introduced recently? Does it persist if you force reload or clear the cache for the page?

Do you use any browsers extensions or software that can block certain scripts?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Eero Silfverberg avatar image Eero Silfverberg commented ·

I did clear the browser cache but the problem still is there. The problem comes up also with Microsoft edge and Chrome on a virtualized Win10. I also tried this with a real Win 10 computer with Firefox and the problem is there also. Really confusing...

0 Likes 0 ·
alberto avatar image alberto commented ·
Hi,

I have , also, the same pb with win 10 and google

browser cache cleared

br

0 Likes 0 ·
wolfbarnsolar avatar image
wolfbarnsolar answered ·

Since the Widget update 18-03-2022 Customise I Now have an Issue of Things NOT fitting Only on the Advanced Page Not Using Custom Wigits reset browser & at Any Zoom

Mac OS 12.3 Safari screen-shot-2022-03-31-at-23614-pm.png

2 |3000