Idea

pepe1395 avatar image
pepe1395 suggested

Cerbo GX and BT advertising protocol data

When in local mode, with the VictronConnect App, I have a complete view in the home page of all the Victron devices on my boat, thanks to the advertising protocol. In VRM mode, I can only see those connected in VE.Direct to my Cerbo GX.

I’d like very much to view the informations received from the advertising protocol also in VRM mode. I still won't be able to change the configuration of objects not connected in VE.Direct, but it would be an important advantage to know their status.

What I see in VRM mode:

victronconnect-vrm.jpg

What I see in local mode:

victronconnect-local1.jpg

victronconnect-local2.jpg

cerbo gxVictronConnectBluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tomsnrg avatar image
tomsnrg commented

Would be great to have.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

albachiara avatar image
albachiara commented

it would be nice and useful

2 |3000

zonnigbreda avatar image
zonnigbreda commented

Fully agree.

For me it is also disapointment that BT only devices cannot be shown even the basic data via the cerbo.

e.g. I have blue smart charger which I can see if I am directly there, but no way to see it in the cerbo.
This device also lacks the VE.direct output to connect it via cable.

2 |3000

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.