question

john-gibson avatar image
john-gibson asked

VictronConnect v5.45 upgrade - now no connection to my Multiplus 12/3000/120

Multiple previous connections using VictronConnect on Win 10 using MK3 to my Multiplus. Upon launch of VictronConnect application today it auto upgraded to v5.45, now I am unable to connect to my Multiplus. Verified proper wiring, connections, and MK3-USB is active on COM3 in Windows 10 device manager. NO other changes on the PC that I had previous connection success with. Force Connection also does not work.

VictronConnectMK3
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jesse avatar image Jesse commented ·
I've found the Mk3-USB to be a very unreliable product. Out of my two laptops generally one will be able to connect to my multiplus, but often neither will show it. Some days it causes the touchpad to go insane (high frequency interference?!).

It makes for a compelling reason to upgrade to a Cerbo GX then you can do all settings changes via Remote VEConfigure with no bugs or gremlins.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
john-gibson avatar image
john-gibson answered ·

I had zero issues up until the VictronConnect application on my Win10 machine upgraded. I had connected to the Multiplus on numerous occasions without fault. My only path at this time is to assume that the upgrade caused the non-connect issue. Any ideas/assistance much appreciated!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows