question

ben-indonesia avatar image
ben-indonesia asked

How to change the name of each sensor tank

47599a15-3e73-4180-aced-5e9cc81591fc.jpegHi guys,

im having 3 fresh water tank on my catamaran

2 port side and 1 starboard side

I have identified them in the VRM settings by fresh water and also given a proper name for each of them

unfortunately on the dash board we can’t see the exact name of each tank hence 3 icon fresh water tank

It’s annoying because we can’t identified which one is the port side starboard etc....

So the one way I found it’s give a different type such as fresh water, oil, black water sewage !!!!

Why VRM dashboard can’t just show the exact name that we already set for each tank ?

Also can we display both percentage remaining as well as liters please coz now it’s only in %

Thanks for your reply

Cheers

Ben

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi Ben,

I'm happy to announce that we rolled out support for the custom names on your dashboard! Thanks for your request

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Thanks for the post Ben,

I've added this link to the request for this feature.

2 |3000

ben-indonesia avatar image
ben-indonesia answered ·

Thanks you guys are having a great customer care and support.

My last request will be to add the liters remaining rather than opening the advanced menu and scroll down until the end of the page to check one by one how many liters remains.

its a suggestion

Thanks

Ben 659927bf-ee02-4a2a-9316-b295f6bfc78b.jpeg

2 |3000