question

Daniele Calabrese avatar image
Daniele Calabrese asked

bmv-712 configuration for AGM + Ultra capacitors

photo-2024-06-18-16-28-57.jpgDear all I am trying to optimize my system, BMV-712, CerboGX, Inverter 1600, MPPT Solar, Shunt for wind power, engine alternator, 1 starter battery victor AGM 110H, 2 service battery Victron AGM 110H connected to 4KWH (4 units 1KW each) ultracapacitor sirius). the question is how do I set up min voltage 11V-11.5V and max voltage 13.5V for relay in the battery monitor? what I am trying to achieve is to ensure I can use the ultra capacitors many times voltage goes below 12V (panel, water maker, regriferator or raymarine system - auto pilot, axiom, ais, radar, sonar) and even at 90% energy storage cannot use anytning. here is what I confirured but not sure is the right thing. I have victor battery protect, Argofet and galvanic isolator!! hahah all victron.. my system is 12V 16AMP

BMV Battery MonitorvoltageRelayAGM Battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniele Calabrese answered ·

More pics of my BMV-712 config

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Daniele Calabrese answered ·

can someone please help here?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Victron BMV battery monitors product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic