question

Matt avatar image
Matt asked

Wakespeed Error #43 Low Voltage DVCC version

I am receiving an error code #43 Low Voltage on the Ekrano GX on one of my 2 Wakespeed controlled alternators after updating settings to enable DVCC (which is fantastic). I will be diagnosing further but have not yet seen the voltage issue on VRM. I also could not find any manual or forum entry on #43 associated with low voltage. Any insights to help troubleshooting are appreciated.

I will be testing adjusting whitespace, and increased VRM log to 1 min to monitor voltage.

Thank you

Matt

Wakespeed controlled APS Alternators with SmartShunt and BMSv2 (not Lynx) running DVCC with Quattro, VictronSmart Batteries, and two Smart MPPTs on Sailing Catamaran with twin 3YM30 Yanmars

alternator
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
bathnm avatar image
bathnm answered ·

@Matt Looking at the Wakespeed configuration and communications guide that is available on their web site. The error is defined as

#define FC_NO_VALT_VOLTAGE 43 + 0x8000U // No voltage has been sensed on the VAlt+ line, blown fuse?

It would be worth checking the Alternator voltage wire and check the fuse/there is voltage on this connection.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matt avatar image
Matt answered ·

Root cause - loose positive bolt on alternator positive connection. Thank you

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic