question

Alan avatar image
Alan asked

Problems adding an installation. Solved.

Hi, I am trying to add an installation to my VRM Portal.

Problem is every time I search for the installation my own installation comes up.

Some background: I upgraded my CCGX device for a newer version and suspect something went wrong during that process. Although everything works and I have the new installation ID, the old Id was still visible under Tags. I have since deleted the old Tag but am still unable to add the new installation with my old CCGX. The owner of the new installation created his VRM account, and all is well that side as well.

If he sends me a link to view the installation, I can also see everything as normal.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Duivert NL avatar image
Duivert NL answered ·

Maybe remove cookies/history from your browser (if your are using a browser)

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alan avatar image Alan commented ·
Thank you for the proposal Duivert, Just deleted all cookies for Victron and tried again without success.

I did notice that when trying to add, a messaage came up that an email was sent to users of which I am one but have not received any emails.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alan avatar image
Alan answered ·
2 |3000

Alan avatar image
Alan answered ·

New owner did not give me full control initially.

2 |3000