question

Troy P avatar image
Troy P asked

Quattro II shore power wiring

Probably a stupid question, but someone managed to confuse me along the way. I'm installing a Quattro-II 2x120, I've got 50a 120/240 split phase shore power and a 12.5kw generator. Currently I've got lockout selectors for shore and generator on the switch panel. Should I redirect both inputs directly into the Quattro (shore power inlet has a breaker at the plug) or should I go from the lockouts down to the inverter and back up to the panel?

shorepowerQuattro-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Technically that's between you and your installer/electrician to decide depending on how you want your system to behave, but the installation instructions for the Quattro-II are here (I've specifically linked to the AC connection section): https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Quattro-II_12-24V_3kVA_2x_120V/en/installation.html#UUID-a5b7d70e-e531-d5c1-996b-586bd5056af3

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Quattro II Product page

Quattro II Online Manual

Pre-RMA bench test instructions.

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic