question

kingpleb avatar image
kingpleb asked

Victor Multiplus-II 48/15000 Certification for UK (ENA)

Hi everyone,

I've tried reaching out to 4 different people and addresses at Victron about this but haven't had even an auto reply.

I can see the 3-10kva units are approved and had an issue initially which was rectified and thus approved but the 15kva unit still hasn't been approved as it's awaiting additional information from Victron from what I can see on the ENA register.

https://www.ena-eng.org/gen-ttr/Index.aspx?Action=ViewDetail&EID=126020243&tab=search

Multiplus-IIESSgrid
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Kingpleb

I think in your question there is no question....

But since it has been submitted for ENA it is out of Victrons hands as to the when.....

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
kingpleb avatar image
kingpleb answered ·

But the ENA site says they are waiting for more information from Victron. This was the same state for the other units and whilst I know it's a much less popular model, I'd like to know if there is an ETA as it's been signed off by SGS, the ENA shouldn't be a big hurdle and seemingly wasn't in the last, to overcome.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.