question

qits avatar image
qits asked

battery soc

Victron 10kva ,cerbox and blue nova battery.

Is there a way to get a signal output when my battery reaches a specific SOC.

Eg: When my battery reaches a 40% Soc then a signal could switch an external bulb * on*

I hope that makes sense of what I would like to do.

battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

One way to do this is on the Cerbo GX, enable generator start / stop function on Relay 1, this can then be set so that it activates when the SOC falls below a configurable level and deactivates when it increases above another higher value. Then connect a positive supply to the relay and on to a bulb and then to negative. You will not need many of the generator functions, details in the manual.

There is probably an inverter assistant that could do this but I am not familiar with this.

You could also use Node Red to control the Cerbo GX relay.

As you have a Cerbo GX, if you have VRM set up you can set alarms on that which send emails or notifications to your phone.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

qits avatar image
qits answered ·

Thanks will give it a try

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic