newly I don't see AC input data from my grid meter ET112 on my VRM dashboard:

13.jpg

But I can see it on my remote console:

14.jpg

Any idea what happened?

Maybe this is the reason?

VRM changelog:

2023-11-13

• Dashboard: Fixed AC Input value having a different value from console for some installations

Regards,

Gerd

VRMdashboardacin
13.jpg (110.2 KiB)
14.jpg (137.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@kocki I have a ET112 grid meter fitted, of which when I lose the connection between the Multiplus & the ET112, I have the same situation, no value on the VRM. I found out it was a bad connection on to the ET112 with the data cables. Then the issue reappeared when I fitted a USB hub. I removed the hub and the issue went away. The hub would intermittently disconnected the ET112, several times a hour. Just some ideas to try and check.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kocki avatar image
kocki answered ·

Hi Jason,

thanks, I'll try this next time I'm back on my boat, but it takes a while.

2 |3000

kocki avatar image
kocki answered ·

Hi Jason,

it doesn't work.

2 |3000

kocki avatar image
kocki answered ·

Is there another fix for this issue available?

2 |3000

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

I don't believe that the grid value will show on the VRM dashboard if the Multi is off/missing.

It is a feature that has been around for a while.

The dash is built around an operational multiplus/quattro at the moment, you can chart it with advanced widgets though.

2 |3000

Related Resources