question

macca61 avatar image
macca61 asked

Multiplus fails to start

Hi our Multiplus 12/3000 has developed a fault , when trying to power up the Inverter on led flashes irregularily for a few seconds and there is a noise like a light rattling at the top end of the unit and then the overload goes on and nothing else. i have checked the battery voltage in 13.7 and there is no voltage drop on both pos and neg even went straight to the batterries with jump leads . disconnected the RJ45 for the remote also , no difference.

Has anyone seen this before ?

I have spoken to Energy Solutions in the UK and can send it for repair but if i can save al the shipping it would be better.

Regards

Gordon

multplus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

download and install the victron toolkit app and then lookup what the flashing led means. then discuss the options with the UK dealer.

make sure that all the AC out loads are disconnected from the inverter (ie disconnect all wires from the AC1 out and the AC2 out connections.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I don't think you have any option but to send it in.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic