question

skyliner avatar image
skyliner asked

AC Input total power missing

The VRM portal has always shown me the total power at AC-Input. Since yesterday the total value has disappeared. Nevertheless I can see the power of each phase (s. screenshot). What is goiong wrong? Any help?

And yes I have have set the AC input to Grid.

The MPII is OFF but that was also the state when the VRM had shown all values before.

BR

vrm.jpg

console.jpg

VRM
vrm.jpg (188.6 KiB)
console.jpg (115.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Hi, would you mind sharing a screenshot of your device list from VRM? This could help resolving this issue. Thanks.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Could you send us a screenshot of the multi on and confirm that this value then appears?

The dash assumes an operative inverter to work properly, and behaviour can be unexpected without one or it off.

(I was under the impression it is normal behaviour but you say you saw it work before with the inverter off).

2 |3000

skyliner avatar image
skyliner answered ·

Thank you, for the replies and sorry for my late reaction.

I guess my memory was wrong. It was more likely the view in the remote console.

2 |3000