question

lpo avatar image
lpo asked

VENUS GX does not store data when not connected to LAN/WIFI

I have Venus GX and after reconfuguration / changed batery and connected to new access poiNt WIFI is not able to keep data when disconnected. WHen the LAN/WIFI is available, VENUS GX connects and no data are sent to VRM portal, current firmware is 3.14. What have I set up and what / how can L check where is incorrect parametr ? Can it indicate and hardware demage ?

Venus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@lpo@seznam.cz

It is more likely the newer OS takes up more space, so there is not enough space for storage of records. You can check storage space under VRM online portal

Put an SD card in for log storage. That way when network connection is restored it can upload what it has.

An alternative is to reset to factory and then update again. Maybe a clean up will help.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lpo avatar image
lpo answered ·

Many thanks, I will try this

2 |3000