question

slawa19 avatar image
slawa19 asked

Whom to contact to reset VRM Portal ID (of used Cerbo GX) ?

I purchased a used Cerbo GX and the VRM portal ID has been linked to the previous owners VRM account. I cannot seem to contact the previous owner. Whom to contact to have the VRM portal ID removed from the previous VRM account so I can add it to my own installation list in a new installation?vrm.jpg

Confirmations are sent to the previous owner's VRM account... :(

VRM
vrm.jpg (11.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Please contact the distributor of the unit, who can file a change of administrator request with their Victron sales manager.

As it sounds like you probably wouldn't know the original distributor if you purchased the system secondhand, the easiest way to accomplish this is to file a Support Request here, and be sure to enter the unit serial number so that the request is routed to the correct distributor; they'll then reach out to you for some more information including (usually) a clear photo of the VRM ID sticker on the Cerbo as well as your contact information and etc.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.