question

Kees Oomen avatar image
Kees Oomen asked

Does my VE bus BMS v2 and Cerbo GX automatically control allow to discharge of my MPPT load?

I have VE.Bus.BMSv2 connected with Cerbo GX and MPPT connected with VE direct cable to the cerbo. Via VDCC the MPPT will automatically stop charging when BMS decides so.

But I have a question about the Load port on my MPPT 75/15. Would the BMS also disable automatically allow to discharge from that Load port on my MPPT?

I am asking because I want to directly add DC loads to my MPPT charger, but want to make sure BMS shut it off when it shut off all other dc loads like connected to battery protect.

MPPT Controllerscerbo gxBMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

No, that load output can't be controlled by the GX device/BMS.

You need to install something to disconnect the loads controlled by the BMS "load disconnect" signal. e.g. a small BatterieProtect 65A or the cyrix-li-load.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Kees Oomen avatar image
Kees Oomen answered ·

Anyone who would know?

2 |3000