question

dmarks-1 avatar image
dmarks-1 asked

Slit phase Quattros ignore phase relationship

Hi, I have a 2 Quattros set up in a split phase system 180 degrees. In this mobile application some marinas supply the correct power on a 50 amp 250 vac 180 degrees, some will split 3 phase 208 vac to 2 separate legs providing split phase of 120 degrees or 240 degrees. is there a way to ignore the phase difference and not have to reconfigure every time it gets to a different marina with a different power source? i am using an assistant in the master for a non Victron BMS control.

split phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

Basically, No. The only way around this would be to use a separate charger with a 200 - 250V input working range.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dmarks-1 avatar image
dmarks-1 answered ·

Well, that makes me sad and disappointed. But I guess its ok since I can remotely change the config and bill by the hour.

2 |3000