question

yhello avatar image
yhello asked

EasySolar II GX to Ekrano connection

Hi,

I connected an Ekrano to an Easysolar II with a VE.Bus port. I could get the graphic with all Multiplus parameters but any from MPPT side. I tried to add a VE.direct connection but I still don't have the MPPT parameters.

How can I connect and configure my Ekrano to get all EasySolar informations (Multiplus and MPPT). Is there a way to connect EasySolar to Ekrano by wifi using console like the way to display on a PC through a web navigator ?

Thanks

EasySolar All-in-Oneekrano gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The EasySolar II GX already has a build-in GX device, you don't need an Ekrano GX.
The VE.Bus and VE.direct are not designed to be connected to another GX device.

You have to open the EasySolar to disconnect the internal GX device.

Than you can use the VE.Bus port to connect the EasySolar to the Ekrano and a VE.direct cable from the MPPT to the Ekrano.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yhello avatar image
yhello answered ·

OK, I understand that EasySolar has a GX built-in but if I want a graphic display like Ekrano there is no other possibilities to do without disconnected the EasySolar GX inside ?

2 |3000