question

mriehmer avatar image
mriehmer asked

VGR remote widget missing

I have a VICTRON System still monitored via the old GSM VICTRON GLOBAL REMOTE modem.

The System works fine and we get all data on the VRM Portal.

Now I need to review a setting in the VE Configure settings - however the widget for the VE conf settings is gone - no option to activate that setting. I have done a sending of the settings via SMS "VEconfig read". Returns SMS that all settings have been send - however nowhere on the VRM Portal to be found. Local VICTRON Agent just says I must upgrade to CERBO - which does not help now as the system is far away offgrid.

Anyone an idea what can be done - if VICTRON deleted that option or why is that not available?

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @mriehmer,

Apologies and thanks for reporting.

I will find out what has changed.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @mriehmer,

The VRM team has found the issue and fixed it.

Could you please try again and report back?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mriehmer avatar image
mriehmer answered ·

Hi, Perfect, function is back. Appreciate the prompt response and assistance!! Regards from Namibia

2 |3000