question

sciemniarka avatar image
sciemniarka asked

Connection to Venus GX when remote is off and wifi doesn't work

Hello, I have an EasySolarII GX and problem with wait message being displayed. Wifi of GX stopped working and Remote LAN console was not enabled on the GX hence I can't connect with ethernet. How can I possibly connect to GX to fix this issue?

gx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
electrical-revolution avatar image
electrical-revolution answered ·

Try some of these:

Power down EasySolarII for 2 mins and restart try connecting via WiFi again.

Try using a different device to connect to WiFi. If you see WiFi use the 172.24.24.1 to get back in.

Is it connected to VRM? If so use the remote console via VRM to get back in.

Once back in always enable LAN and have VRM connected which always gives you 2 ways to see and change the GX.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

It has a reset button that will reboot the GX components that may get it going again. You have to take the bottom cover off to access it. Also consider enabling automatic reboot when the connection is lost for future situations like this.

2 |3000