question

Chris Griggs avatar image
Chris Griggs asked

Can blue smart IP65 charge agm/gel batteries.

1000017697.png

I have a beefy old Agm/gel battery given to me by my mother in law. the plan is to keep it charged via solar but at the moment it's pretty discharged (salvageable). Can my IP65 charge this without dramas? if so do I just set it to regular mode? TIA

charge controller compatibility
1000017697.png (214.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Yes. Set it up for AGM.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Chris Griggs avatar image Chris Griggs commented ·
thanks, follow up stupid question, how do I do that?
0 Likes 0 ·
regman54 avatar image
regman54 answered ·

As mentioned yes it does. I have one and if your AGM batteries requires a more specific charge profile than the generic setting provides you can create and save a custom profile.

2 |3000

Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

If you click "view product" in the screen from which you took that screenshot, you will pull up the product page from which you can access the user manual and, too, the VictronConnect app manual for assistance in fine-programming the unit using the app.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic