question

dylant avatar image
dylant asked

Blue Smart IP65 Charger disabling mode switch/button

Hi, has anyone found a way to lock/disable the mode button on the front of the blue smart ip65 charger or there going to be an option in the future to do this?

Would like to lock this function to prevent the likelihood of someone accidently bumping the button and changing the charger mode when working in and around associated equipment.

Thanks

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
chris-tunstall avatar image
chris-tunstall answered ·

Hi, I need this option too, has anyone found a way to do this. due to regen issues I only want to charge a lithium battery to 90%, I can change setting through Bluetooth but someone (customer) presses the mode button custom has gone. I need to lock the charger in custom. Thanks

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

regman54 avatar image
regman54 answered ·

You could put a plexiglass shield over the charger. Make the shield the same size as the charger's base with the same mounting hole layout. Once that's done make 4 spacers out of small ridged plastic pipe to elevate the shield just above the charger and bolt the whole assembly to a mounting board. Just a thought. Cheers.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic